COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Motor Trade Association (MTA) Career Campaign Terms and conditions
By entering into this competition (the Promotion), you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions of this competition.
How to enter
To enter the competition, entrants must be between the ages 16 – 25 and must be New Zealand residents. Enter by completing the form on social media advertisements.
Entrants can only enter once.
Entry opens on 26 October 2022 at 12:00 am and closes on 16th December 2022 at 11:59 pm (Entry Period). The winners will be notified by 21st December 2022. The Promoter will send the prizes to the winners within 15 working days of the prize being claimed. Prize money will be paid via direct debit to a New Zealand bank account provided by the winners.
- The winner will be drawn at random by MTA.
- There will be twenty (20) draws which will generate twenty (20) Prize Winners.
- The prize draw will take place on Wednesday 21 December 2022 at MTA offices, New Zealand.
- The Prize Winners will be notified by SMS and the result will be published on the MTA Facebook page and Instagram thereafter.
- The Prize Winner has until 1pm NZST, 21 January 2023, to claim the prize and supply a valid form of I.D. Although every effort will be made to contact the prize winner, should an unclaimed prize selection be necessary, The Promoter will re-draw at it’s discretion.
- Entry is open to residents of New Zealand aged 16 years to 25 age group only, who enter the promotion in the required manner.
- A valid form of I.D must be supplied to claim the prize. The name on the I.D must match the mobile phone account holder and New Zealand bank account number.
- Directors, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, management and employees) of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
Motor Trade Association (MTA), Level 6, North Tower, Datacom House, 68-86 Jervois Quay, Wellington 6011. New Zealand.
The prize includes –
- 20 prizes of $500 in New Zealand dollars transferred via internet banking
- The winner must take the prize as offered. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, credit or foreign exchange and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion.
- The Prize Winner consents to the use of their name and profile picture for promotional and marketing purposes. If the Prize Winner does not have a suitable profile picture on hand, they will agree to provide the Promoter with a suitable picture to use for promotional and marketing purposes.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- a) inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
- b) purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
- c) any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
- d) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
- e) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
- f) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
- g) any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
- h) any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
- The Promoter, MTA & marketing Agencies, will not be liable for personal injury suffered during prize winnings.
- These conditions do not affect, and are not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
- This competition is not endorsed by Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat or TikTok.